[Groff] Header number in mm's references

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: [Groff] Header number in mm's references
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:07:53 +0400

Hello all,

I have started using references in mm and found that
GETHN returns a heading  number  with  two  trailing
spaces,  because  this  is  the value of the hd*mark
string.  This format is very  inconvenient,  because
what I expect to be '(2.1)' is in fact '(2.1.  )'.

May  I  suggest  a patch that will fix the format of
the header number in references?