Re: [Groff] ps: import of an EPS file with binary data

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] ps: import of an EPS file with binary data
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:04:00 +0200

> Is there an option to resize and crop the input image?

No, it is only intended to encapsulate image data in Postscript.

> That's the main reason I'm trying to use convert, which works
> with grops if I don't try to reduce file size with the eps2:
> flag.

The "netpbm" package has lots of utilities to manipulate images
from the command line, such as pnmcrop and pnmscale.

Also, you can continue to use "convert" except for the final
output, for which you can use pbm/ppm and then pipe through
ghostscript:

  convert -options input.ext ppm:- |
    gs -q -dNODISPLAY -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE ppmtops.ps >output.ps