Re: [Groff] ps: import of an EPS file with binary data

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] ps: import of an EPS file with binary data
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 01:07:31 +0100

Hi,

Werner wrote:
> Hmm.  According to the source code of grops, binary sections in
> imported files are supported.  So it really looks like a bug.  Can you
> provide a small example?

This trivial case seems to work OK for me.  The EPS has binary as does
the PS and diff says the line of binary is the same.

    $ convert rose: eps2:rose.eps
    $ sha1sum rose.eps
    16e6880c7a1cc7f72be2ac540715239e67f48e97  rose.eps
    $ grep %%BeginData rose.eps
    %%BeginData:         9727 Binary Bytes
    $ cat rose.tr
    Before.