[Groff] All working, thank you!

From: Zoë Blade
Subject: [Groff] All working, thank you!
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:50:57 +0100

Thanks for your help, everyone!

I've now got my comic script macro package up to a level where it's
working enough for me to stop working *on* it and start working
*with* it.  I couldn't have done this without your help.

It's extremely basic (as you might imagine considering I'm a Groff
novice), and I'm not sure how useful it is to others (alas, there
doesn't seem to be much overlap between script writers and Unix
users), but if anyone is interested, it's publicly available at
https://github.com/ZoeB/manga and I've released it under the GNU GPL
3, to match Groff itself.

I'll be sure to check out Mom more later, which sounds absolutely
ideal for novels rather than scripts, and a good example to learn
from, but perhaps a bit overkill for the very simple formatting I'm
currently doing. :)

Thanks again,
Zoe.