Re: [Groff] Troff to xml

From: Pierre-Jean
Subject: Re: [Groff] Troff to xml
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:57:01 +0200

"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> wrote:

> http://www.catb.org/~esr/doclifter/

You talked about doclifter a few weeks ago, and, sorry for
that, but I thought it was not published - I don't exactly
know why I had this idea...

I should have say that I don't use ms nor other macro sets
and need something to translate my troff files to xml ; but
I'll maybe try to hack doclifter for my needs.

Last but not least, I'm happy to learn about pic2plot, to
convert pic to svg. Does someone know if there's something
for tbl?

Thanks,

Pierre-Jean.