Re: [Groff] Bottom Line of tbl Cell.

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] Bottom Line of tbl Cell.
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:08:55 +0100

Ralph, I cannot solve your problem, but observe that there are two
warnings (I always use -ww):

warning: number register `3bot' not defined
warning: macro `T&' not defined

You need a .nr 3bot 0 and .if !d T& .ds T&

before .TS

The best I could do was replace your 3bot line by the two
lines

    T}
    \^:3,141.59

which would put the number in a more conventional place, vertically
centred.

Also rather than using cat -s why not put the following at the end:

.br
.pl \n[nl]u

Denis