Re: [Groff] Blackboard Bold in Groff?

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] Blackboard Bold in Groff?
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 01:04:49 +0100

> Actually, it does (at least for the postscript device).
> See the grops manual page.  The list of fonts to be included
> in the postscript output is in file .../font/devps/download.

I just tried this using "BoondoxDoubleStruck-Regular" from CTAN
(zxxrl8a.pfb) and it works like a charm (see attached PDF).
All you have to do is generate a font description file for groff
using getafm and afmtodit (see manual pages) and tell grops
where to find the font file (create a pfa file from the pfb
using pfbtops).