Re: [Groff] Figure with subtitle in MS

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] Figure with subtitle in MS
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:47:13 -0000 (GMT)

Glad you found something that seems to work! It wasn't clear to
me how your problem (as you described it) arose (since you did
not quote code which would generate it). I do not remember ever
meeting such a problem myself, and I quite often use the
".KS ... .KE" or ".KF ... .K" mechanism to embed a block, in
which .PSPIC is used, within a keep. This is of course useful
when you want to keep a figure and all of a block of surrounding
text together on the same page.

The code I would use is essentially similar to what you write
below (though without the "\\$.." arguments when not in a macro),
and as I say I do not recall having encountered problems.

Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Date: 05-Mar-2012  Time: 18:47:09
This message was sent by XFMail