[Groff] Figure with subtitle in MS

From: Cedric Sodhi
Subject: [Groff] Figure with subtitle in MS
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:18:59 +0100

Hello everyone,

apologies for such a trivial question in advance.

I'm usually using ms for simple papers (mom seems a little "big" for the
job and for I like simplicty I hence use groff_ms) and I wonder how I
would embed a centered figure with a subtitle (possibly handled by
refer), looking like

  ___________________
 |                   |
.|  texttexttexttext |
.| texttexttexttext  |
.|                   |
.|     +------+      |
.|     |      |      |
.|     |      |      |
.|     +------+      |
.|    Fig. 1: Foo    |
.|  texttexttexttext |

While .PSPIC allows me to insert a postscript picture and .KS allows me
to use a keep, using both, the .PSPIC inside of the keep results in the
picture being moved out of the frame towards the right.

What am I doing wrong? Should I use mom for that, after all?

best regards and thank you,
Cedric