[Groff] pdfroff - links always go to the top of the page

From: Louis Guillaume
Subject: [Groff] pdfroff - links always go to the top of the page
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 08:08:33 -0500

Hi,

Is there a way to make `.pdfhref' or `.pdfbookmark' links go to the sections themselves rather than to the page that the target is on?

For example, my headings are done like this...

.NH 1
.XN -N CONTACTINFORMATION -- CONTACT INFORMATION
.LP

... then the link is like this...

.pdfhref L -D CONTACTINFORMATION  --  Contact Information

When hovering the mouse over the link a little "Go To Page 18" shows up. And the link links us to the relevant page. But I'd like the link to go to the actual heading.

Is this possible with pdfmark/pdfroff?

Louis