Re: [Groff] odd interaction between .bl and .(c in -me macros

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: [Groff] odd interaction between .bl and .(c in -me macros
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 23:50:44 +0100

Hi Tadziu,

Tadziu Hoffmann wrote on Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 09:06:28PM +0100:

> Is there a maintainer for the macro package?  If so, maybe the
> patch should be applied upstream.  For the space-testing macro
> I used a two-character name (in a style similar to other "me"
> internal macros), because the "me" macros are also used with
> other roffs (notably Plan 9 troff and Heirloom troff).

In case you receive no other response:

Eric Paul Allman is still alive and happily hacking:

  http://www.neophilic.com/~eric/

I doubt that he is still maintaining his e-macros personally,
but very probably he can at least tell you whether he passed on
maintenance to anybody else or knows about any distribution that
could be considered "upstream".

Yours,
  Ingo