Re: [Groff] odd interaction between .bl and .(c in -me macros

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] odd interaction between .bl and .(c in -me macros
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:06:28 +0100

> So, perhaps the patch to the .bl macro as in your subsequent example
> ought to be applied to groff's e.tmac (maybe with a comment to explain
> what is going on, though e.tmac is pretty light on comments to begin
> with, and they all get stripped from the installed version anyway).
> Does that seem like a reasonable change?  If so, I can go ahead and
> create the patch file if you don't want to do it.

Is there a maintainer for the macro package?  If so, maybe the
patch should be applied upstream.  For the space-testing macro
I used a two-character name (in a style similar to other "me"
internal macros), because the "me" macros are also used with
other roffs (notably Plan 9 troff and Heirloom troff).