Re: [Groff] multi-line headers/footers

From: maouinin
Subject: Re: [Groff] multi-line headers/footers
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:45:10 -0800 (PST)

keithmarshall wrote:

> On 6 December 2011 10:00, maouinin wrote:
>> Thanks.  It's working for me now. Now how do I adjust the line length
>> within
>> the .tl? Adjusting the page offset seemsto work, but .ll has no effect.
>> Any
>> suggestions?
>
> RTFM?

Yes, I know. I am absolutely new to troff and have been trying to do just
that -- poring
over the manual pages, the O'Reilly book"Unix Text Processing", etc.
Sometimes the macro names, etc. that I need are less than obvious, at least
to me. I
had been searching for anything having to do with "header" or "footer" and
missed that
"title" might be the ticket.

Thanks to all for the replies and continued patience.