Re: [Groff] Hyphenation in MM

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hyphenation in MM
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 01:44:41 +0400

Werner LEMBERG:

> > If it is OK, I will also provide a corresponding
> > path for the groff_mm man page.
>
> Please do so.  And please provide a ChangeLog  en-
> try also.

The  patch  to  the  man  page  is attached, and the
changelog entry could be as follows:

Add support for hyphenation modes other than 0 or 14.

* m.tmac (Hm register): add Hm register to hold the
hyphenation mode.

* groff_mm.man: add description of Hm register.

Anton

P.S.: Still waiting for the papers from  GNU.   They
      mistakenly  sent  them  to another contributor
      who reported the problem, upon which they  re-
      sent them to the (hopefully) correct address.