Re: [Groff] Creating a table macro

From: Automation Department
Subject: Re: [Groff] Creating a table macro
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:57:44 -0700

I will look into HDtbl. Was hoping to stay within the boundaries of the
stock groff package if possible, but I'm not married to the idea.

Currently, it's a single pass but that can change if need be. The second
idea, an extension of Ted's idea, sounds like a definite possibility.

Thanks for your input!

Chad Roseburg