Re: [Groff] table column spacing

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: [Groff] table column spacing
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:40:16 +0200

Am 07.04.2011 um 16:04 schrieb Ruud Baart:

Thanks, that works. I can't imagine that I missed it in the documentation for so many years. It brings me to an other question. Can the value be set for a whole document? The default value of 3 is quite some space. Probably a register setting?

I don't think so, but I can't prove.

Pic carries variables between multiple calls of .PS in some register, but within tbl, you explicitly have to give this number as part of the table format instructions, column by column. I can't remember finding anything in the docs for that, so I think it's hardcoded.

:wq! PoC