[Groff] The difference between TeXinfo and groff

From: Cedric Sodhi
Subject: [Groff] The difference between TeXinfo and groff
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:40:14 +0200

Hello, I just have a small question out of curiousity, that is whether
there is any intrinsic difference between roff and texinfo.

I understand that both are elibible for writing documents, including
figures, writing macros therein and writing mathematical formula.

Is there any noteworthy difference between the two which sets them
apart (besides the fact that TeXinfo doesn't make manpages).

Thanks for your reply!