Re: [Groff] EQN documentation

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] EQN documentation
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:35:34 -0000 (GMT)

On 20-Jan-11 19:04:53, Ted Harding wrote:
> I would welcome comments and suggestions as I proceed, so I
> shall be putting the current draft up on my web-page as it
> progresses. The latest version is at
>
>   http://www.zen89632.zen.co.uk/Groff/Eqn/eqnguide.pdf
>
> and it will be updated from time to time. Comments (off-list
> if you prefer) welcome!

The latest version (now all of 4 pages) has now been uploaded
to the same URL. I took on board Cedric Sodhi's comments about
the spacing tokens, and am now for the most part proceeding
without them, as more appropriate for a basic introduction.

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861