[Groff] Publications that use troff [troff.org] - additions

From: Ralph Graulich
Subject: [Groff] Publications that use troff [troff.org] - additions
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:55:44 +0100

Hello Ralph! Hello troffers!

A copy of this mail is sent to the groff-list, because it may be of general
interest.

[ref. http://www.troff.org/pubs.html]

While I browsed through some documentation, I discovered that a whole set of
manuals was produced with troff:

(1)     OSF/Motif: User's Guide
        ISBN 0-13-640509-6, Prentice Hall
        "This book was formatted with troff" (as stated on the copyright page)

(2)     OSF/Motif: Programmer's Guide
        ISBN 0-13-640673-4, Prentice Hall
        "This book was formatted with troff" (as stated on the copyright page)

(3)     OSF/Motif: Programmer's Reference
        ISBN 0-13-640681-5, Prentice Hall
        "This book was formatted with troff" (as stated on the copyright page)

(4)     OSF/Motif: Style Guide
        ISBN 0-13-640616-5, Prentice Hall
        "This book was formatted with troff" (as stated on the copyright page)

(5)     Application Environment Specification (AES) - User Environment Volume
        ISBN 0-13-043530-9, Prentice Hall
        "This book was formatted with troff" (as stated on the copyright page)

Ralph, maybe you want to add these to your list of books. In case you need
cover art, I can provide scans.

Best regards
Ralph