Re: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture? (Resent without attachment)

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture? (Resent without attachment)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:31:03 +0100

Hello Werner,

Am 27.12.2010 um 09:12 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:

Does anyone want to help me in fixing remaining issues (and perhaps
enable this one to go into some future version of groff itself)?

I'll try, however, I can't promise that I have enough time.

Thank you very much for your efforts. That's why I didn't ask especially you, since you already stated you're short on spare time.

First:
grofftest.me:68: warning: missing `)' (got newline)
grofftest.me:68: warning: missing `)' (got newline)

That's, when rfloat is called:
.rfloat PM84.eps 1i

Please provide grofftest.me (or rather, a minimal example which
exhibits your problems).