Re: [Groff] Groff, Grohtml and Encodings

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groff, Grohtml and Encodings
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:10:33 +0400

Werner Lemberg,

> This  looks  fine.   Are  you going to send a real
> patch?

Yes. I posted this  for  review,  because  otherwise
reviewing would require applying the patch...

Sorry for the long delay, but even when making small
patches a newbie finds it necessary to learn  a  lot
about  the things the patch is related to. Also I am
having difficulties with makeinfo but hope to  solve
them.

Anton