Re: [Groff] How to include a letterhead

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] How to include a letterhead
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 22:58:26 +0100

Hi Patrick,

> I can only guess what you want to achieve. First and most important, I
> don't know what your letterhead.eps is and how big it is.

I got the impression he had an EPS that effectively was a whole page
image.  He wanted to have that printed first, for the first page, and
then the rest of his troff to appear over the top.  So kind of like it
being just a letterhead, but it may include bits to appear at the bottom
of the page too.

Cheers,
Ralph.