Re: [Groff] refer help

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] refer help
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 01:49:48 -0400

On Sun, Sep 05, 2010, Pierre-Jean wrote:
> Peter Schaffter <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Still not happy about refer not having a mechanism for dealing with
> > multiple works by the same author, but it's way beyond my expertise
> > to fix that.
> >

> Hello,
>
> I've got a macro that take care of that: Isobib.tmac.

Thanks.  Isobib gave me some ideas that let me come up with a clean
solution to the idem (multiple works by the same author) problem in
mom.

> It is based on the refer section from the ms macro by James
> Clark

The same model I used.

> I would have like to publish it somewhere (but where?) in a
> few weeks (after some more tests and probably some fixes),
> but since it could help now, here it is (if the mailing list
> accept attachments).

I'm busy with mom right now, but I'd be happy to proofread and
correct your README and manpage.

--
Peter Schaffter

Author of The Binbrook Caucus