Re: [Groff] Replacing groff with troff?

From: Charlie Kester
Subject: Re: [Groff] Replacing groff with troff?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:29:27 -0700

On Thu 03 Jun 2010 at 14:36:25 PDT James Cloos wrote:
"DMW" == Denis M Wilson <address@hidden> writes:

DMW> It's a reminder never to use BSD... On a cursory reading,
DMW> it wasn't clear how mdocml produces printable output.

My impression is that they don't intend it to, that those who want
printable output should install groff (or perhaps heirloom?) from
the ports tree.  They only seem to want mdocml to create cat files from
mdoc and man src.

There's also a Google Summer of Code project to add Postscript output to
mdocml.