Re: [Groff] Horizontal positioning, .nr vs \R

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Horizontal positioning, .nr vs \R
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 06:40:12 +0200 (CEST)

> Your example isn't long enough. Everything works fine until the
> entry takes up more than one line.  In your example, replace the
> argument to .xxx with something that will break to the next line.

I seem to be too dumb.  Having this file `R'

  .ll 1i
  .
  .de xxx
  .  nop \\$*\h'0'\R':a \\n[.k]'
  .  tm :a == \\n[:a]
  ..
  .
  .xxx aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh
  .
  .br
  .
  .de yyy
  aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh\h'0'\R':b \\n[.k]'
  .  tm :b == \\n[:b]
  ..
  .
  .yyy
  .
  .br
  .
  aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh\R':c \n[.k]'
  .tm :c == \n[:c]
  .
  .br

processed with `troff R > /dev/null' again gives

  :a == 60310
  :b == 60310
  :c == 60310

which looks correct to me.  Can you please adjust my `R' file to
trigger the bug or problem?