Fw: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Fw: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture?
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:47:49 +0100 (CET)

Please advise.

    Werner

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Groff] pspic: Text around picture? Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:58:37 -0500
Werner,

Thank you for the nearly-one-year-old posting at

What I want to do is sparklines (as originated by Edward
Tufte) where a small *.eps file is inserted into the
groff output as if it were a word like any other.
The posting I refer to is almost what I need, except
that I want the picture to be inline so that a sentence
will be read like

    The decline in venture investment [graph] is not
    called for; World GDP [graph] ratifies no such
    dash for the exits.

Thank you for any advice.

Dan Geer

--- End Message ---