Re: [SPAM] Re: [Groff] Extending .tm to allow for file handles

From: Tom Borawski
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [Groff] Extending .tm to allow for file handles
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:27:33 -0500 (EST)

Werner-- you are fantastic ! I hope someday I'll have the time
to pay back to the groff community what it has given to me.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I was wondering if their is any possibility having .tm write to
anything other than STDOUT?  It would make managing forward
references (when used with 2 groff passes) much easier.

Use .open/.opena, .write/.writec, and .close