Re: [Groff] www.tmac: apparent error and comments re man page

From: Dean Allen Provins, P. Geoph.
Subject: Re: [Groff] www.tmac: apparent error and comments re man page
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:07:22 -0700

Werner:

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 05:11:25PM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > In trying to get "IMG" and "PIMG" to function, I noted that the
> > macro definitions seemed to have the arguments confused when
> > interpreting the width and height arguments.  [...]
>
> Thanks for the report.  It would help me tremendously if you could
> provide failing minimal examples.

It may not be quite a minimal example, but attached are the input and
output (test.txt and test.html) files, plus the associated image files
that appear to show the problems that I tried to describe earlier.
I think that I've included all that is necessary to reproduce the
HTML file.

If there is anything else that you would like, or if I've failed to
include a file, please let me know.

Dean
--
                           Dean Provins, P. Geoph.