Re: [Groff] Fw: utf8 encoded input and soelim

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] Fw: utf8 encoded input and soelim
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:37:18 +0100

Am Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:43:29 +0100 (CET)
schrieb Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> > It's a simple pipeline.
>
> You are probably misunderstanding.  I was wondering whether the
> internal pipeline in the groff binary (this is, how the -K and -s
> command line option interact) should be changed that way.

Sorry I misunderstood you.  I thought you were giving me advice to
use that pipeline myself.  Used it, was happy with the result, and
concluded "it works - I didn't ask for more".

   But you were talking of changing the binary.  Well, I never expected
anyone to do some programming just because a question of mine, so I
didn't even suspect the mere possibility that you had more in mind
than telling me what _I_ can do.  Of course I meant that "it's a
simple pipeline" on the command line, and I can implement it easily
into my shell-&-make-scripts, not more.

Thanks for the help, excuses for the mistake, greetings,
Erch.