[Groff] Fw: utf8 encoded input and soelim

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: [Groff] Fw: utf8 encoded input and soelim
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:40:04 +0100

Hello all.

(By mistake I first sent this posting to address@hidden instead of
address@hidden org.  Oh my.)

I'm experimenting with the -K utf8 option, because I'd like to input
utf8 formatted source code:

groff -s -K utf8 -ms -Tps Input.ms > Output.ps

This works, as long as I have one single input file.  But when I use
additional files with the .so request, the characters are not
recognized.  What am I doing wrong?

Tia, Erch

PS

Up to now I used a sedscript to replace utf8 characters by their groff
gylph names; this works for my.  Anyway, the -K option would be more
elegant.