Re: [Groff] mmhtml.tmac with Werner's fixes

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: Re: [Groff] mmhtml.tmac with Werner's fixes
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:35:05 -0500

Larry Kollar wrote:

> Chuck Robey wrote:
>
>> Mike, I had a local computer emergency, had to rebuild a bunch of
>> stuff (which I
>> like doing anyhow) so I didn't get down to fixing this until today.  I
>> found
>> that I only needed to replace every instance of .HTML with the no-spacing
>> version, .HTML-NS, and that seems to have fixed it.  I've attached it
>> here, feel
>> like testing again?  Anyone?
>
> I'll give this a shot in a little bit. One suggestion: use "diff -u" to
> create a patch file we can use to merge in your fixes.
>
> Thanks,
>
>     Larry

Could, and I *would* have done that to begin with, had I any notion that my work
has ever been committed.  I used to be a committer for FreeBSD, and earned money
as a release engineer, but I think you folks use git, and I dislike git quite a
bit ... beyond the fact that I honestly don't know it well enough to feel really
safe with it.  I really only know cvs and svn.  So, if I'd known my work was in
any archive, I would certainly and automatically supplied a patch (yes, I know
which arg some first).  But, am I wrong, is my work in any SCM yet?

BTW, I feel rather happy to see all those commits, proves to me that other
active groff work is still around, something which really pleases me.