[Groff] groff on Intel platform

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] groff on Intel platform
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:57:33 +1100

Dear Folks,

I upgraded my old PPC with a new iMac 'cause I need Snowleopard.
However, I don't have working gs gv groff etc. anymore.

They could have been on the computer in Intel forms, but I used the Migration
Assistant to copy
my things over, and PPC software may have overwritten the intel versions.
Or, the Intel stuff may not have been there at all. I dunno.

My questions are: 1) Is there an intel version of groff at all?
                                 2) Anyone who went through of getting unix
stuff and X under Snow any advice please?

Thanks,

Miklos