Re: [Groff] testing?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] testing?
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:31:53 +0100 (CET)

> Note that I personally disagree about the readability of using .do
> over .if, but to be honest, I trust your feelings on this more than
> mine.

(1) You spare one indentation level for the whole file.
(2) It's faster.
(3) The .do is necessary to make the file work properly in
    compatibility mode.

> For purposes of testing, I formulated this stuff as a single file,
> and I included it into my source with a .so request, using -mm,
> -mwww, and -Thtml.

Thanks for your work!  After tests have been successful I would rather
like it being completely integrated into mm, to avoid another command
line option (or .so request).