[Groff] need html question for grohtml

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: [Groff] need html question for grohtml
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:33:05 -0500

I've been coding the VL macro's html equivalent (the DL node), trying to see if
I can control the indents for that list.  My embedding works fine, but the
indents so far only work if I default them.  In the html code, I've tried to add
in STYLE notes in the node, but setting left-margin doesn't seem to have any
effect, either in the DL, DT, or DD nodes (like STYLE="left-margin:36pt").
Outside of constructing the DL lists manually, does anyone know any way to take
direct control of the indentation margins, so I can use the VL parameters as mm
envisions?

If I can't do that, it's not going to be fatal at all (the default DL list
action isn't all that ugly) but if I can, I'd rather do it right.