Re: [Groff] grohtml again

From: Robert Thorsby
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml again
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:19:59 +1100

On 29/12/09 12:01:07, Chuck Robey wrote:
> Look, I think I'm going to probably bore
> the list to death over the rather dense
> topic of the html macros, so unless I get
> some comments here and now, I'll take
> this private to Gaius Mulley and Werner Lemberg.

Bearing in mind that this is a low traffic list and that the topics
covered range from "Where is the 'any' key" to stuff that exists only
in the stratosphere, I hope that you continue the discussion through
the list.

I, for one, won't be bored -- bamboozled, perhaps -- but never bored.
Besides, macros is what groff is all about.

My $0.02.

May the Source be with you,
Robert Thorsby
A computing laddie from Dundee