Re: [Groff] grohtml again

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml again
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:01:07 -0500

Keith Marshall wrote:
> On Monday 28 December 2009 21:32:26 Chuck Robey wrote:
>> I don't want to violate anyone's privacy, but would it be proper
>> to ask the email address of the programmer who wrote the www.tmac
>> code?
>
> Did you read the header in www.tmac itself?  There I see:

Yeah, I looked at it quite a bit, well before I wrote this last thing, but I
have to admit to having an extreme allergy to anything legalistic, and since
that paragraph looked a lot like boilerplate, I skipped right over it.  I
apologize, but I'm not at all surprised I did that.

I do appreciate your pointing it out, in this case I'm not embarrassed over it,
I would make one lousy lawyer.  Too honest.

> |.ig
> |www.tmac - macro package for adding HTML elements to roff documents.

> |Copyright (C) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009
> |  Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> |written by Gaius Mulley <address@hidden>, with additions by
> |Werner Lemberg <address@hidden> and Bernd Warken <address@hidden>.

Gaius, who already wrote to me once (he directed me to read the www.tmac in the
first place) is probably laughing over it.

Look, I think I'm going to probably bore the list to death over the rather dense
topic of the html macros, so unless I get some comments here and now, I'll take
this private to Gaius Mulley and Werner Lemberg.