Re: [Groff] I am tired

From: Walter Alejandro Iglesias
Subject: Re: [Groff] I am tired
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:19:47 +0100

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 06:13:00AM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > What's wrong?  Are address@hidden and address@hidden in different
> > servers?
>
> address@hidden simply doesn't exist -- I can't remember that it
> has ever existed.  Using google I've found three links, however, the
> referred documents have an age of eight years or older.
>

>     Werner

I suppose it is my fault.  I don't know how to use mailing lists.  I
am using emacs gnus with gmane server.  Can somebody recommend an
easier server/software to lead with news?

(I am sending this mail from my mail reader.  If it reaches some
personal address don't be rude with me.  I am a newbie.)

Well my original message to this list was:

Hello.

I am giving my first try to groff and writing my own macros I've got a
similar output that I got with latex.  I write novels (in spanish) in A4
paper.  I've got stuck with the widow problem and footnotes.

1) The latest post referring to widow lines is 2004 dated.  Has somebody
found a solution?

2) Is it too difficult to write my own macros for footnotes?

3) In case I decide to use the ms, me, mom, etc.  Which of them is the
better solution to my needs (novel a4 paper)?

Thanks in advance