[Groff] Re: Available for small pdfmark project help

From: junk
Subject: [Groff] Re: Available for small pdfmark project help
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 15:49:31 -0600 (MDT)

I cleaned this repost up - pls ignore the previous one.

Keith and all,

I am looking for clarification on how to incorporate bookmarks
within a custom macro file that turns on the bookmark pane within
adobe and other viewers, and, creates a table of contents with links
to the referenced page within the same document.

A simple explanation of the process would suffice, and/or a simple
sample file that I review would be helpful.

Also is appears to be a two step process, the first pass to create
the TOC reference file, and then a second pass to include the TOC
reference file.  I assume the second pass does all the necessary
cross-referencing required.

Anyone willing and able to assist, either here or via direct email
please respond.  My need is large and there is sufficient indication
that groff can do this.

Thanks everyone.

Scott