[Groff] Re: Available for small pdfmark project help

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: [Groff] Re: Available for small pdfmark project help
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:02:19 +0100

On Wednesday 22 April 2009 20:49:18 you wrote:
> Can I ask of you your assistance to help me get
> a working assembly of a file with the right pdfmark
> entries in it to get bookmarks and links working ?

Sorry Scott, but the answer has to be "no".

> I am willing to compensate you for your time.

The issue isn't compensation; I simply don't HAVE the time to offer
personal consultancy services.

Post minimal samples of what you are doing, ON THE GROFF MAILING
LIST, explain what you are trying to achieve, and in what way you
aren't seeing what you expect, and someone -- maybe even I -- will
be able to offer advice.

Keith.