[Groff] groff mm problems

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] groff mm problems
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 07:33:27 +0200 (CEST)

Please help this guy.

I am now trying to generate lists using .AL and .DL commands as I did
back at Bell Labs.  As I remember and find in the GROFF/mm references,
one can single space lists by setting Li to 0 or '.LB 0 0 0 0 ';
however, in each case, my list output still comes out double-spaced.
Is there some other feature that I must set to get the single spacing
in .AL and .DL lists when processing 'groff -mm'?  These features
always worked with the Bell Labs UNIX and with the groff I used at
Fermi Labs.