[Groff] Re: Translations

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Re: Translations
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:18:10 -0500

I've attached a tar file containing es.tmac, along with the (converted to
Latin-1 encoding) hyphen.es - thanks, Werner, for the help! I converted the
encoding using:

% textutil -inputencoding utf-8 -encoding Latin1 -stdout -cat txt hyphen.es

(Textutil seems to be a MacOSX command line utility, very handy for these kinds
of jobs.)

The es.tmac file needs some work, preferably by a native Spanish speaker -- I
didn't fill in all the locale-* strings, but the -ms strings are done.

After creating a PDF, I went through it and found only one word that I'm not
sure is properly hyphenated:

ins-talaciĆ³n

Can anyone confirm this is OK or needs to be fixed?

Thanks much!

-- Larry