Re: [Groff] Re: Heirloom compiled for Windows anywhere?

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: Heirloom compiled for Windows anywhere?
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:31:19 +0000

On Sunday 05 April 2009 15:03:51 Clarke Echols wrote:
> Load Cygwin on your windows machine.  That gets you access to
> Unix/Linux utilities, including groff, then run as you would
> on a Linux box.

You *don't* need Cygwin; README.MinGW in the source distribution
explains how I build it for *native* MS-Windows, and Kees Zeelenberg
offers it as pre-built binaries, from his GnuWin32 project:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/groff.htm

But, that would be *groff*; the OP asked for *Heirloom* on Windows.

Keith.