[Groff] groff lacks lbl - I found the sources

From: Gerard A.W. Vreeswijk
Subject: [Groff] groff lacks lbl - I found the sources
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:26:40 +0200 (CEST)

Greetings,

although the groff suite is pretty complete, it seems to lack one
preprocessor, namely, lbl.  This preprocessor is used to generate cross
references, much like LaTeX's \label-\ref mechanism.

Long^3 ago I found lbl's sources somwhere on the net.  I can only remember
that it took me a while, therefore I (re-)post it here.  Maybe lbl can
even be included in the groff suite, only as to make it more complete than
it already was :)

Best,

Gerard Vreeswijk