[Groff] groff info files for ubuntu

From: Clarke Echols
Subject: [Groff] groff info files for ubuntu
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:27:24 -0600

I tried to access the groff texinfo system on my Ubuntu Linux
system, but it's not there (groff 1.18.1).  When I go to the
Add/Remove menu item under Applications, it seems unable to find
anything (It's supposed to be looking at all sources).

It doesn't seem to find the Debian resources.  All of the normal
groff stuff seems to be there except info.  So how do I get it through
the package installer without breaking anything?

What I'm really wondering is why didn't info show up as part of the
system in the original install?

Any clues?

Thanks,

Clarke