Re: [Groff] Bug in soelim

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Bug in soelim
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:07:48 -0400

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Is there a workaround I can use to force groff/soelim to read foo.ms
in the current directory?

I'm very sorry about this, it's a documentation error on my side --
I've never touched the logic of the related source code.

No problem, I realized after sending my report that the workaround was to add -I. to the command line. After thinking about it, I think I prefer the current behavior; I don't want to override the site-tmac version willy-nilly, but I can force the issue when needed.

-- Larry