[Groff] Apple says the eqn miscompile in 1.19.2 had already been reporte

From: Robert Marks
Subject: [Groff] Apple says the eqn miscompile in 1.19.2 had already been reported ...
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:18:50 +1000 (EST)

From: address@hidden

Hello Robert,

This is a follow up to Bug ID# 6265830.  After further investigation it has
been =
determined that this is a known issue, which is currently being investigated by
e=
ngineering.  This issue has been filed in our bug database under the original
Bug=
 ID# 5618411. The original bug number being used to track this duplicate issue
ca=
n be found in the State column, in this format:  Duplicate/OrigBug#.

If you have any additional questions related to this bug or wish to check on
stat=
us of the original issue, please update this bug report or send an email to
<devb=
address@hidden>, referencing your Bug ID# 6265830.

Thank you for submitting this bug report. We truly appreciate your assistance
in =
helping us discover and isolate bugs.=20

Best Regards,

Vanaja Pasumarthi
Apple Developer Connection=C2=A0
Worldwide Developer Relations

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE IS UNDER NON-DISCLOSURE

Robert MARKS, Economics/ALL/AGSM Bldg,
              ASB, UNSW SYDNEY, NSW 2052,
              Australia
Home page:    http://www.agsm.edu.au/bobm