Re: [Groff] GSView question (groff-PostScript viewer)

From: Robert Thorsby
Subject: Re: [Groff] GSView question (groff-PostScript viewer)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:27:47 +1000

On 01/10/08 13:08:10, Clarke Echols wrote:
> BTW, your name looks very Danish.  Is it?

Dunno. I come from a land Down Under where we are a pretty diverse mob.
I know I have English, Irish, Scottish, Spanish and Aboriginal roots
(going back only as far as living memory) so it's possible that my
"Danish" name may be associated with my North-of-England or Scottish
ancestry.

Anyway, Princess Mary is a more than adequate Danish connection for we
people from Oz. :-)

Robert Thorsby
Without C we would only have Pasal, Basi, and obol.