[Groff] Changing font in ".FG"

From: Randall Allemang
Subject: [Groff] Changing font in ".FG"
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:20:25 -0400

I am a casual user of release 1.18 and would like to change the font in the
figure title macro ".FG" . it is currently Times Roman and the normal font
registers used by headings and other macros don't seem to have any effect.
I have read through the pertinent sections of the MS and MM macros and also
looked through the TC and EQN references.

As always, it will probably be a pretty simple fix or reference but I am at
a loss to  figure it out.

Help!

Randall J. Allemang, PhD

Professor of Mechanical Engineering

Director, Structural Dynamics Research Lab

685 Rhodes Hall, University of Cincinnati

Cincinnati, Ohio  45221-0072

TEL:  513-556-2725

FAX:  513-556-3390