Re: [Groff] Request "cf"

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] Request "cf"
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:23:55 +1100

After a lot of cutting it is now under 100k, I hope it will get through.

Miklos

On 24/02/2008, at 10:11 PM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

The "\X'ps: file ..." thing can read anything but it can not be used
in an embedded macro that is a "ps: exec" stuff itself. That's why
you have to close this embedded macro for a)-c) with a "\Y", then
you read-in your file with "\X", then you need to open another
embedded "ps: exec" macro to finish the job.

Let's assume that .cf is doing what you want.  Can you please provide
the macros which you have in mind?  I don't really understand what you
want to do.