[Groff] Re: pdfmark

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: [Groff] Re: pdfmark
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 00:55:15 +0000

On Wednesday 06 February 2008 00:40, you wrote:
> Wondering if you have had any opportunity to work with
> images using PSPIC ...

I don't have much call for it, and I've never used it in conjunction
with pdfmark.tmac; the only example I can offer is here:
http://groff.ffii.org/groff/temp/teapot.ms.tar.gz

> Thanks for your time.

I really don't have time to provide private consultancy services,
(unless you are willing to pay me £1000 Sterling per day, or part
thereof).  If you are seeking guidance, please use the mailing list.

Regards,
Keith.